I am going to have a child

If you are about to have children, or have children already, you may wonder if you need to make arrangement for when you die.

You do not need to tell us about the birth of your child. If you should pass away, we will check if you have any children. And whether they are entitled to orphan’s pension.

See what your child(ren) is/are entitled to if you pass away
In What if I pass away you can read about the provisions made. Would you like to know exactly what amount your child(ren) will receive after your death? Then check my-Shell pension at My pension with.

my-Shell pension