Video call with your pension specialist: a personalised answer to your specific question
Do you have a specific question about your pension? Have you read through the information available and have further questions that are difficult to answer over the phone or via email? If so, we’d be happy to make time to answer these for you. At the place and time of your choice, be it in the Netherlands or abroad. All you need is your laptop, computer, tablet or smartphone.
Why video call about your pension?
During the call you will be able to share your screen. This means that you and our pension specialist can view documents and make calculations together. Multiple people can take part in a video call. Perhaps you would like your partner, child or financial adviser present? It’s all possible!
What will we discuss?
During the video call, we will answer your questions about your retirement, surviving dependants' pension and disability pension. We can look at these with you, should you wish. Example topics might be:
• Early retirement: considering retiring early? How can you arrange this?
• What will my partner and children receive when I die? And what happens to my surviving dependants’ pension when I leave employment?
• What happens to my benefits if I become incapacitated for work and my retirement date is approaching?
How a video call works
1. Select a date and time that is convenient for you using the form below.
2. You will receive an email confirmation with a personal and secure link.
3. At the time of your appointment, go to the secure link.
4. The video call with your pension specialist will start.
5. As soon as the video call is over, we would love to hear what you thought of the meeting. Your answers will help us continue to improve our service.
Preparing for your video call